A LITTLE SUPPORT – A BIG DIFFERENCE
Assisted Living at Lions Gate provides the extra support you need to stay active and in control of your own life. Our quality Assisted Living services and programs include full maintenance of your residence, amenities and personal care services to help you with the activities of your daily life, such as bathing, grooming or dressing.
While you receive some support to remain living independently, you remain close to everything – and everyone – that matters to you. And because Assisted Living at Lions Gate is part of a complete continuum of care, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation are also available if the need arises.
LIONS GATE OFFERS REAL PEACE OF MIND
Unique to Lions Gate, a registered nurse manages our Assisted Living program and medication is only administered by licensed nurses – not medical technicians as is often the case elsewhere. As a true continuum of care, Lions Gate offers a distinct advantage.
Our Assisted Living community features private, one-bedroom or studio apartments, each comfortable and offering space for personal touches and belongings.
Assisted Living residents at Lions Gate enjoy a wide breadth of enriching services and amenities designed to keep them active, engaged and as independent as possible for as long as possible. Included in the monthly fee:
- Licensed staff on duty 24 hours per day
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Three kosher meals per day, served restaurant style in a beautiful dining room
- Medication administration
- Access to therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as daily trash removal
- Daily bed-making and laundry service
- Major utilities paid, including basic cable
- Social activities for those who wish to participate, with full-time activities staff
- Scheduled local transportation
- Access to all community amenities
DIRECT ADMISSIONS WELCOME
Many of our Assisted Living residents have moved in from outside the Lions Gate community. Direct admissions are always welcome and no buy-in fee is required.