For years, Lions Gate has been the organization area residents turn to when they want top-rated lifestyles and care. Lions Gate’s reputation has once again received national recognition as the recipient of a number of awards acknowledging the organization for the quality, expertise and trust that has become the Lions Gate hallmark.
ONE OF THE BEST NURSING HOMES IN THE COUNTRY
U.S. News and World Report, a leading expert in the evaluation and rating of healthcare providers across the country, recently identified The Health Center at Lions Gate as One of the Best Nursing Homes in the Country for 2019-2020. U.S. News and World Report evaluated over 15,000 homes nationwide, across each state and in 100 major metropolitan areas. Just over 2,000 nursing homes earned this designation.
The results of this report were based from ratings in:
- Health Inspections
- Nurse Staffing
- Quality Measures
- Rehabilitation Therapies
Area families trust The Health Center at Lions Gate for top-quality long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services. With Lions Gate, you can be confident you are in good hands.
Just a few reasons why The Health Center is a top-rated skilled nursing and rehabilitation center:
- High-quality long-term care inspired by Jewish traditions
- Expert physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Specialized services for cardiac, respiratory, stroke, amputation and neurological patients
- Aquatic therapy in a heated, indoor pool
- Beautiful community in an active, vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community
What does this mean for residents, patients and families? Peace of Mind.