Memory Care at Lions Gate is for those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia and need specialized care and support. Residents are surrounded by a highly skilled, compassionate team of professionals who are there to remember the important things residents may forget.
With 24-hour, on-site nursing and assistance with daily living, our Memory Care neighborhood is specifically designed to be a safe and nurturing environment. Residents at Lions Gate enjoy the understanding, consistency and support they need to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life every day. Our dedicated staff members develop personal relationships with each resident — as well as with family and friends.
Our thoughtful layout is designed to reduce confusion and provide complete security. At each corner, there is a common space that resembles the familiar inside of a home. Residents also have their own dining area to enjoy delicious meals prepared with dietary considerations in mind. A secure outdoor courtyard located in the center of the neighborhood allows residents to get fresh air and exercise. Each spacious private apartment has its own full, private bath.
With special programs and activities designed exclusively for those with memory loss, Memory Care at Lions Gate is tailored to meet the individual needs and abilities of each resident – ensuring pleasant moments and peaceful days. Activities are purposeful, enjoyable and designed to enhance communication, social skills and cognitive processes.
MEMORY CARE AT LIONS GATE INCLUDES
- Private and shared apartments with space for personal touches and belongings
- Full maintenance of residence and all utilities included
- Daily bed-making, weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Three kosher, chef-prepared meals each day
- Personalized care plan designed to meet specific needs
- Dedicated caregivers specially trained in memory loss
- Consulting medical director and registered dietitian
- 24-hour licensed care available
- Medication administration
- Therapy services
- Secure community with controlled-entry access
- Large activity areas and common spaces to encourage engagement, socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed courtyard for walking and gardening
- Access to community amenities, including beauty salon and barbershop
DIRECT ADMISSIONS WELCOME
Even though Lions Gate is a Continuing Care Retirement Community, anyone can be admitted to our Memory Care community with no buy-in fee required.